If someone in your family becomes ill or is inured, you can get medical attention at Urgent Care 24/7 Walk-in Clinic. Appointments are never needed, and the friendly staff will make you and your family feel welcome. Our caring team of professionals will provide you with prompt medical care. We understand that an injury or illness may occur at any time, not just when your doctor’s office is open!
We believe you shouldn’t have to wait long hours or pay expensive co-pays to see a doctor. You also need an alternative that isn’t an expensive Emergency Room visit when you have an urgent need that isn’t life threatening. We’ve created a different kind of Walk-in Clinic for immediate care of non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries, an alternative to lengthy waits to see your primary care doctor at a fraction of the cost of going to an ER.
Whether it’s a broken bone, flu, a minor car accident or any other of the unexpected reasons you might need to see a doctor, don’t wait! Many people are afraid of the skyrocketing costs – and complicated billing – related to an ER visit, even with the best insurance. You have no control over which doctor sees you and whether or not they are in your network or accept that insurance, leading to incredibly high out-of-pocket costs in some cases.
Ease your mind and get your needs taken care of with a visit to Urgent Care 24/7 instead. We’ll get you back on the road to healthy in no time, treating you with respect and consideration while we do, without any sticker shock afterward. Our fees are straightforward, and we do not deal with insurance companies, so you know what the costs are up front. We also have a Primary Healthcare Plan that can work for all your family members at any age.
Why Choose Urgent Care 24/7?
- Convenient hours – we are always open!
- Minimal wait time – Our team does its best to get our patients in and out as quickly as they can while still providing thorough, caring treatment for illnesses and injuries.
- Competitive rates
- Urgent Care – We cost far less than an Emergency Room visit!
- Cold, flu, and illness care
- Wound care
- Full Service Lab Testing
- Physical Exams – We conduct full physicals to make sure you are in good health and keep an eye on any chronic conditions you might have. Our physicals fulfill requirements for school sports, employment and the DOT too!
- Drug Screens– We meet your needs for employment drug screenings, whether that’s pre-employment or occasional random drug testing. If you’re an employer who needs access to testing for your staff, we can help. And our screenings meet most pre-employment requirements too.
- STD testing – Early detection is vital to successful treatment.
- Flu shots – Don’t wait for your Primary Care Physician to be available for your flu shot.
- B-12 shots – A B-12 shot is the ultimate pick-me-up when you’re stressed. It helps your body convert food to energy and is vital to good moods and managing stress and anxiety. Many vegetarians and vegans are deficient in B-12 without knowing it. A quick shot – with no waiting – is a great way to replenish this vital nutrient.
- Hydration Therapy– Perfect after a night on the town or a dehydrating illness, IV hydration therapy replenishes your body’s fluids and replaces vital vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
- Optional Affordable Primary Healthcare Plan for family members of all ages