URGENT CARE 24/7
Sexually Transmitted Diseases
We are a top STD testing clinic across the nation. We offer all kinds of STD tests and STD screening. We’re prepared for all your STD-related questions and concerns. We’re also prepared for any STD test you and your provider believe is appropriate. Our staff is caring, our sessions absolutely confidential, and our services are performed with the utmost care and respect. So if you’re worried, you know you can visit us, Urgent Care 24/7, for local STD Testing.
Most common types
- Human papillomavirus infection – An infection that causes warts in various parts of the body, depending on the strain.
- Genital herpes – A common sexually transmitted infection marked by genital pain and sores.
- Chlamydia – A common sexually transmitted infection that may not cause symptoms.
- Gonorrhea – A sexually transmitted bacterial infection that, if untreated, may cause infertility.
- HIV/AIDS – HIV causes AIDS and interferes with the body’s ability to fight infections.
- Syphilis – A bacterial infection usually spread by sexual contact that starts as a painless sore.