PRIMARY HEALTHCARE PLAN
Your annual membership cost is $588.00. Your membership fee may be paid by monthly with a $49.00 auto draft from your credit card. The membership in Primary Healthcare Plan is an annual membership. After a year, you may cancel your membership. Cancellation of the membership must be received in writing 60 days before the annual renewal date.
Become a member in the Primary Healthcare Plan by completing a Membership Enrollment Agreement and Payment Authorization Form, and providing an initial payment for the first month. There is no application fee. Membership goes into effect upon review of these documents and receipt of the first payment.
The Primary Healthcare Plan is designed to make healthcare affordable for individuals who need urgent care, have a high deductible on their insurance plan, or have no health insurance. Individuals with chronic medical conditions that need monitoring or ongoing prescriptions will benefit tremendously by being a member of the Primary Healthcare Plan.
While Primary Healthcare Plan is not insurance nor does it meet requirements for the Affordable Healthcare Act, it connects you to a growing Urgent Care 24/7 medical practice and covers the services you need most. You get direct access to affordable primary and urgent care services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
By joining the Primary Healthcare Plan, you will be taking a proactive stance to promote your own health and well-being. You will have many Urgent Care 24/7 locations to care for you; all are open late or 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. You will not be turned away from membership due to a preexisting condition, due to what type of insurance you carry, or if you have insurance.
- An experienced, dedicated staff committed to a high level of care and service
- 24 / 7 / 365 access to medical care
- No appointment necessary for well care or urgent care visits
- Many locations to serve you – see www.urgentcare247.com for hours and locations
- 5 visits a year for treatment of an illness or maintenance of a medical condition and prescriptions written per appointment as necessary. Covered visits must be made during regular operating hours of the specific clinic you are visiting. (See “What is Covered Page” as additional testing, prescriptions, and services may result in additional costs). A Utilization Fee of $20 will be charged for each urgent /primary care visit. One of your visits may be used for an Annual Physical Exam with a utilization of $29 which includes lab testing outlined below.
- Annual Physical Exam with the following labs for a Utilization Fee of $29 can be used in place of one of your five covered visits. Labs include:
- Fasting Lipid Profile checking cholesterol level
- Urinalysis testing for blood, bilirubin, urobilinogen,
- TSH testing thyroid function ketones, protein, nitrite, glucose, pH, specific
- PSA for men screening prostate gravity, leukocytes
- CBC/Complete Blood Count testing white blood cell
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel testing blood count, hemoglobin/hematocrit and platelet count electrolytes, liver, and kidney functions
- Fecal Occult Blood testing which screens for colon cancer
- After 5 visits included with membership have been used, patients may see our Provider at a discounted rate of 20% for treatment, prescriptions, and tests.
- Annual flu shot
- 1 urine pregnancy test, per year, if indicated
- EKG: 50% Discount
- X-rays: 50% discount
- Ultrasound: 50% discount
- Annual PAP Smear (If Applicable): 50% discount
- Medical Supplies and Equipment dispensed: 50% discount
- Prescriptions: 20% discount on medications dispensed in our clinic
- Tests and Procedures: 20% discount
- Chronic Condition Management: Diabetes, hypertension, weight management
- Office Procedures: sutures, wound care, simple fracture care, incision and drainage, asthma treatment and rehydration.
- Care coordination and referral to specialists
These questions and answers are to help you better understand our innovative Primary Healthcare Plan and what our staff has to offer. You do not need to be a member of the Primary Health Care Plan to visit any Urgent 24/7 facility.
Yes, we are accepting new patients.
Yes, we see children of all ages.
Yes, we accept walk-ins, no appointment is necessary to visit any Urgent Care 24/7 clinic. You may visit any clinic during its normal hours of operation.
No, we are not an insurance company, nor are we offering insurance. We are simply offering an affordable, alternative payment plan to access basic primary and urgent care via membership into our Primary Healthcare Plan. This will not satisfy the requirements for insurance under the Affordable Healthcare Act.
You may still come in for a visit at a 20% reduced rate for treatment, prescriptions, and tests.
Membership fees are automatically billed to your credit card or debit card each month. Utilization fees are paid at the time of your appointment. We accept cash or debit/credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Health Savings Account cards with the Visa/Mastercard logo).
Yes, membership into our Primary Healthcare Plan is a one year contract, regardless of utilization. We are offering these services at a discounted rate and allowing payment to be spread over one year’s time.
No, your annual membership fee ensures you access to care at one of our participating Providers. We will assist in referring you to other healthcare providers, but the expense of their healthcare is not provided by this agreement.
The choice to purchase insurance is a personal one. The Primary Healthcare Plan does not meet the requirements for the Affordable Care Act, but does fill a gap for the uninsured and those with high deductible plans. We do not accept any form of insurance for payment.
Yes, your annual fee ensures you access to care from our staff regardless of your insurance plan. However, you should know that your managed care company, or your health maintenance organization (HMO), may refuse to pay for any services or prescriptions that are not ordered by one of their physicians.
No, the membership agreement is for one year and meant to be renewed annually. Cancellation of the membership must be received in writing 60 days before the annual renewal date.
We will advise you if we feel hospitalization is necessary, however, the Primary Healthcare Plan does not cover the cost of hospitalization. Our membership plan covers services as outlined in the Membership Agreement.
Will I receive a discount if I don't have my annual physical exam or use all of my visits included with membership?
No, your annual membership cost is $588.00 and is non-refundable. We are allowing you an alternative payment plan of $49.00 per month.
The cost of prescription drugs are not included with your membership, but you will receive 20% off of any prescription drugs that are purchased through us.
You may be seen at any of our Urgent Care 24/7 locations during their normal hours of operation. Our Midtown clinic is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year.
Yes, visit any Urgent Care 24/7 clinic during normal operating hours. This visit will be covered as one of your 5 included visits.
Your child’s visit will be covered if your child is a member of our Primary Healthcare Plan.
Yes, this visit will be covered as part of your 5 visits.
I have chronic hypertension. Can I purchase a membership in the Primary Healthcare Plan? Can I use my 5 visits to monitor this condition?
Yes, you are eligible for membership even if you have a pre-existing condition. Yes, you may use your 5 visits to have your condition monitored.
Yes. This visit will be included as one of your 5 visits through membership, however, if the Provider recommends an X-ray, they are not covered under your membership. You will receive a 50% discount off any X-rays that are performed in our clinic.
Yes, your visit will be covered but any recommended lab work would be an extra cost. Your 20% discount will apply
I broke a glass and cut my hand. My hand is bleeding and I can't make it stop. Can I use this for one of my 5 visits?
Yes, visit any Urgent Care 24/7 clinic during normal operating hours and you will be treated as deemed necessary. If stitches are required, there will be an extra charge.
It is Spring and my allergies are acting up. Can I come in and get a prescription to make me feel better? Can this be one of my 5 visits?
Yes, you can be seen and a prescription will be written if it is medically necessary. Even if you have used your 5 visits included with membership, you still can be seen at a discounted rate.
I have terrible migraine headaches. I would like to take something so I might be able to prevent them. Can I use one of my visits to be seen?
Yes, you can use any one visit or all of your 5 visits to keep this condition under control.
I have been working in the yard today. This afternoon my arm has a rash that is burning and itching. Can I be seen?
Yes, you may be seen and if deemed medically necessary, prescriptions will be written and included under our membership plan. The cost of filling your prescription will not be included with membership but you will receive 20% off any prescriptions filled at our clinic.
We have been on Tybee beach all day and my wife is not feeling well. She feels hot and nauseated. I believe she got overheated. I'm concerned and want to bring her in. Can we come in?
Yes, if your wife is a member of our Primary Healthcare Plan, this visit will be included as one of her 5 visits. If she requires any extra testing or intravenous fluids, these will require an extra fee at a 20% discount.
I have a new weight goal. I am going to start a new diet that I read about. Can I come in and talk about a few questions I have?
Yes, you may set up an appointment to discuss your concerns with our Provider. This visit will be included as one of your 5 visits with membership in the Plan.
My Child is getting ready to start volleyball at school. We need to have a sports physical done. Can we make an appointment?
Yes, if your child is a member in our Plan, this visit will be covered as one of your child’s 5 visits included with membership.